Facebook Ad Targeting is an incredibly powerful platform to target your message by micro-segments.
- Why shouldn’t I just do a free post on Facebook?
- Why do I need this if I already have a website that shows up on Google?
- How targeted can my Facebook ad be?
- How can I tell if the Facebook campaign is working?
- Does this really work?
Key Things To Do
- Select the correct demographics when setting up a campaign.
- Choose the right Ad Objective (i.e. Engagement, Clicks to Website, Event Response) to achieve the desired outcome.
- Make sure your headlines show up correctly on mobile.
- Measure the performance of the ad placement–News Feed, Right Column, Mobile & Instagram have different uses.
The Latest News and Blogs
When you're considering WordPress hosting, it's like picking a car rental company at the airport: there are two tiers. Tier 1 is the credible, professional tier. Tier 2 is includes the...read more
Ask A Question,Get An Answer.read more
Let's see how this goes. Ask A Question,Get An Answer.read more