Facebook Ad Targeting is an incredibly powerful platform to target your message by micro-segments.
- Why shouldn’t I just do a free post on Facebook?
- Why do I need this if I already have a website that shows up on Google?
- How targeted can my Facebook ad be?
- How can I tell if the Facebook campaign is working?
- Does this really work?
Key Things To Do
- Select the correct demographics when setting up a campaign.
- Choose the right Ad Objective (i.e. Engagement, Clicks to Website, Event Response) to achieve the desired outcome.
- Make sure your headlines show up correctly on mobile.
- Measure the performance of the ad placement–News Feed, Right Column, Mobile & Instagram have different uses.
If your site is need of a multilingual solution get in touch with us and we will detail how WPML for WordPress and Walnut St Labs can help you broaden your reach and deepen your engagement across the language barrier.read more
Managing and optimizing tens of thousands of SKUs while while maintaining agility is hard “af” as they say. We manage high-SKU stores mostly on Shopify these days — and we do it with the help of these three app. These apps allow merchants to bulk optimize your Google shopping feeds, optimize shipping options, and the ability to edit just about any product or subset in bulk.read more
Brandywine Valley College Specialists was featured in the Daily Local News this week for the recent launch of their online program which makes college admissions a breeze.read more
Forge needed visibility and brand awareness. We tackled it with ferocity and showcased their services to the exact market they needed.read more
A cutting-edge international company needed a branding facelift. We brought the modern design and digital integration.read more
A cutting-edge product along with a team intent on revolutionizing pain management, BioTraceIT needed brand representation that maximised its potential.read more