Turn around, face the internet and tell the world who you are and what your business does. That’s the new marketing.
Top Questions You Probably Have
- What should I be talking about?
- How should I talk about it?
- Should I blog or just do social?
- What’s “reach”?
- What is domain expertise?
- How does content affect SEO?
Key Things To Do
- Product content. A lot of it.
- Mix the content types up: blogs, social, video, presentations, whitepapers.
- Whatever you do: don’t write for search bots — always write with the human visitor of your site.
If your site is need of a multilingual solution get in touch with us and we will detail how WPML for WordPress and Walnut St Labs can help you broaden your reach and deepen your engagement across the language barrier.read more
Managing and optimizing tens of thousands of SKUs while while maintaining agility is hard “af” as they say. We manage high-SKU stores mostly on Shopify these days — and we do it with the help of these three app. These apps allow merchants to bulk optimize your Google shopping feeds, optimize shipping options, and the ability to edit just about any product or subset in bulk.read more
Brandywine Valley College Specialists was featured in the Daily Local News this week for the recent launch of their online program which makes college admissions a breeze.read more
Forge needed visibility and brand awareness. We tackled it with ferocity and showcased their services to the exact market they needed.read more
A cutting-edge international company needed a branding facelift. We brought the modern design and digital integration.read more
A cutting-edge product along with a team intent on revolutionizing pain management, BioTraceIT needed brand representation that maximised its potential.read more