Google My Business
Google My Business is more and more almost a complete mini-version of your site. Often it’s even more.
- How do I get on the first page of Google?
- How do I improve the way I look on Google Maps?
- What is Google My Business?
- Is Google free?
- What does “organic” mean?
- Are Google’s reviews real? Do reviews impact search?
- How can I improve my ranking?
- What’s Google Merchant Center?
- How often should I look at “analytics”?
Key Things To Do
- Ensure you have accurately filled out your Google My Business page.
- Find out what time of day people are calling your business from one of Google’s pages.
- What keywords trigger your page to appear in SERPs?
- What’s a SERP?
- Who finds my by browsing vs. who finds me via directed search?
- How often do people look at my pictures?
- How does someone in a different location see my page in search?
- Do search results change with geo? time of day? based on my search history?
The Latest News and Blogs
Ask A Question,Get An Answer.read more
Let's see how this goes. Ask A Question,Get An Answer.read more
IAB just came out with their latest report. Staggering! I'm not joking. Let me pull a few highlights out for you. Due to a methodology change, the numbers could be even more......read more