It’s hard enough launching or running a business. Keeping up with how Google works is enough to push you over the edge. That’s where we come in.
Top Questions You Probably Have
- How do I get on the first page of Google?
- How do I improve the way I look on Google Maps?
- What is Google My Business?
- Is Google free?
- What does “organic” mean?
- Are Google’s reviews real? Do reviews impact search?
- How can I improve my ranking?
- What’s Google Merchant Center?
- How often should I look at “analytics”?
Key Things To Do
- Ensure you have accurately filled out your Google My Business page.
- Find out what time of day people are calling your business from one of Google’s pages.
- What keywords trigger your page to appear in SERPs?
- What’s a SERP?
- Who finds my by browsing vs. who finds me via directed search?
- How often do people look at my pictures?
- How does someone in a different location see my page in search?
- Do search results change with geo? time of day? based on my search history?
WSL Founder: 1 of the 15
Most Daring Entrepreneurs...
Part innovation center, part work-space and part auditorium, Walnut St. Labs is a regional epicenter of tech entrepreneurialism. It hosts networking events, brainstorming sessions, and talks from the region’s most successful tech entrepreneurs. “We created an ecosystem, the purpose of which is to build and generate ideas,” says founder and CEO Chris Dima.
That wasn’t Dima’s goal when he got to Walnut St. Labs in 2013. Then, it was just shared office space. Dima was working for Economy.com while expanding his own software-development and marketing company when the lease expired. Five other entrepreneurs worked in the building. “No one wanted to, so I signed the lease myself,” says Dima. “I created a logo and hung a piece of paper on the front door with tape. Walnut St. Labs was born. Lesson learned: You can wait for other people to lead, or lead yourself.”
Grants from the Chester County Economic Development Council helped Dima transform the former taxi garage into an innovation center. “You need a clubhouse where like-minded people can gather,” he says.
In early 2016, Dima moved Walnut Street Labs to a new space—still in West Chester and with the same vibe. “I want to nurture tech entrepreneurship in the suburbs—and Chester County, specifically,” he says. “That’s who I am, and that’s the story I want to tell.”
Get In Touch. Share Your Idea or Goal. We'll Be Ready To Talk About It.
Forge needed visibility and brand awareness. We tackled it with ferocity and showcased their services to the exact market they needed.read more
A cutting-edge international company needed a branding facelift. We brought the modern design and digital integration.read more
A cutting-edge product along with a team intent on revolutionizing pain management, BioTraceIT needed brand representation that maximised its potential.read more
We rebuilt the brand from the ground up by modernizing their digital presence and customer support workflow.read more
A new business needed a clean and effective message. We took control and knocked it out of the park!read more
Fenceworks needed the digital update to bring them up to speed in an era of comprehensive and competitive marketing. It took nearly an entire overhaul of their digital brand but in the end, the work paid off! Here’s what we did.read more