Google My Business
Google My Business is more and more almost a complete mini-version of your site. Often it’s even more.
- How do I get on the first page of Google?
- How do I improve the way I look on Google Maps?
- What is Google My Business?
- Is Google free?
- What does “organic” mean?
- Are Google’s reviews real? Do reviews impact search?
- How can I improve my ranking?
- What’s Google Merchant Center?
- How often should I look at “analytics”?
Key Things To Do
- Ensure you have accurately filled out your Google My Business page.
- Find out what time of day people are calling your business from one of Google’s pages.
- What keywords trigger your page to appear in SERPs?
- What’s a SERP?
- Who finds my by browsing vs. who finds me via directed search?
- How often do people look at my pictures?
- How does someone in a different location see my page in search?
- Do search results change with geo? time of day? based on my search history?
If your site is need of a multilingual solution get in touch with us and we will detail how WPML for WordPress and Walnut St Labs can help you broaden your reach and deepen your engagement across the language barrier.read more
Managing and optimizing tens of thousands of SKUs while while maintaining agility is hard “af” as they say. We manage high-SKU stores mostly on Shopify these days — and we do it with the help of these three app. These apps allow merchants to bulk optimize your Google shopping feeds, optimize shipping options, and the ability to edit just about any product or subset in bulk.read more
Brandywine Valley College Specialists was featured in the Daily Local News this week for the recent launch of their online program which makes college admissions a breeze.read more
Forge needed visibility and brand awareness. We tackled it with ferocity and showcased their services to the exact market they needed.read more
A cutting-edge international company needed a branding facelift. We brought the modern design and digital integration.read more
A cutting-edge product along with a team intent on revolutionizing pain management, BioTraceIT needed brand representation that maximised its potential.read more