Website Development and Maintenance
Websites are your business’s front door. It’s also often a hub for everything else.
- Should I make a separate mobile site?
- What is “responsive”?
- What’s SSL?
- Why is my site so slow?
- What should I do if my site goes down?
- What’s the difference between DNS and hosting?
- What’s the best way to generate leads?
- How do I get more leads?
Key Things To Do
- Make sure you have Google Analytics running.
- Make sure you have Full Story running.
- Make sure you have alerts set up for downtime.
- Make sure you have automated backups.
- Make sure you have SSL/encryption set up properly.
- Test your site weekly.
- Track three key things week to week.
- Don’t trust your friends and family to critique your site’s design.
- Use WordPress.
If your site is need of a multilingual solution get in touch with us and we will detail how WPML for WordPress and Walnut St Labs can help you broaden your reach and deepen your engagement across the language barrier.read more
Managing and optimizing tens of thousands of SKUs while while maintaining agility is hard “af” as they say. We manage high-SKU stores mostly on Shopify these days — and we do it with the help of these three app. These apps allow merchants to bulk optimize your Google shopping feeds, optimize shipping options, and the ability to edit just about any product or subset in bulk.read more
Brandywine Valley College Specialists was featured in the Daily Local News this week for the recent launch of their online program which makes college admissions a breeze.read more
Forge needed visibility and brand awareness. We tackled it with ferocity and showcased their services to the exact market they needed.read more
A cutting-edge international company needed a branding facelift. We brought the modern design and digital integration.read more
A cutting-edge product along with a team intent on revolutionizing pain management, BioTraceIT needed brand representation that maximised its potential.read more