Website Development and Maintenance
Websites are your business’s front door. It’s also often a hub for everything else.
- Should I make a separate mobile site?
- What is “responsive”?
- What’s SSL?
- Why is my site so slow?
- What should I do if my site goes down?
- What’s the difference between DNS and hosting?
- What’s the best way to generate leads?
- How do I get more leads?
Key Things To Do
- Make sure you have Google Analytics running.
- Make sure you have Full Story running.
- Make sure you have alerts set up for downtime.
- Make sure you have automated backups.
- Make sure you have SSL/encryption set up properly.
- Test your site weekly.
- Track three key things week to week.
- Don’t trust your friends and family to critique your site’s design.
- Use WordPress.
The Latest News and Blogs
Ask A Question,Get An Answer.read more
Let's see how this goes. Ask A Question,Get An Answer.read more
IAB just came out with their latest report. Staggering! I'm not joking. Let me pull a few highlights out for you. Due to a methodology change, the numbers could be even more......read more